Lot of 10: Dell PowerEdge R720xd 24-Bay 2x E5-2640 V1 2.50GHZEnded
Each Include: 4x 16GB DDR3 RAM | H710 RAID | 2x 1TB 2.5" SATA Hard Drives
- Starting Bid: $1,700.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- Units in Lot 10
- Warranty Information 30-Day Warranty
- PowerBid Grade Perfect working order but some cosmetic blemishes.
- Condition Note These servers have been tested and are in working condition, with little cosmetic damages.
- Shipping Policy Shipping is FOB from the shipping point of Suwanee, Georgia, meaning the buyer accepts the title of the goods as at the shipment point and assumes all risk once the item leaves the shipping point. The buyer is responsible if the goods are damaged or lost while in transit. A shipping estimate can be provided upon request. A local sales tax of 7% will be charged to buyers who do not provide a sales tax certificate. Buyers will receive an invoice, payment instructions, sales tax information and package dimensions within one business day after the auction ends. Payment must be made within 3 business days of auction end.
- Internal ID 125490
- Location ID 125490-M219D00
- End Date
- Start Date
- Item # 294658
|Model:||Dell PowerEdge R720XD|
|Processor:||2x Intel Xeon E5-2640 V1|
|Hard Drives:||2x 1TB 2.5" SATA Server Hard Drives|
|Memory Installed:||4x 16GB DDR3 RAM|
|RAID Controller:||Modular Dell H710 Raid Controller|
|Power Supply:||1x 1100W PSU|
|Processor Type:||Xeon E5-2640 V1|
If you are the winning bidder, you will receive an invoice after the auction ends. You have 3 days to pay for the invoice and up to 14 days to ship your order(s).
Auction price includes a discount of 3.75% for wire transfer payment. Credit card payments are available without the discount. We do not charge a buyers premium.
Sales tax is charged if you do not have tax certificate on file. First time bidders will be contacted to provide sales tax certificate.
Shipping is handle by the buyer. A shipping quote can be provided upon request.
Your bid is an agreement to purchase at your bid price. If you have the highest bid you will enter into a legally binding purchase contract.
There are no questions for this listing.